Here's more info about this full time contract role in Liverpool posted by REED ending on 18th April 2019
Description: Uploaded by REED - Reed Service Delivery are currently recruiting for a General Enquiry Officer to join a large public sector organisation across Merseyside.
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
£20'115 per annum plus benefits and shift allowance
What will you be doing?
• Act as the first point of contact for members of the public to deal with all enquiries
• Take reports from members of the public in relation to criminal offences, anti social behaviour, road traffic crashes and found property
• Process driving document productions and offenders reporting for bail in accordance with force policy
• Complete local intelligence checks
• Complete all Enquiry Office administration
• Assist in the management of suspects on bail
• Act as a witness for cases that arise in the course of duties as an Enquiry Officer
• Undertake perimeter security checks, and issue security passes to visitors to the police station
• Working a 3 week shift pattern which includes 1 Saturday in 3. No Sunday work is involved but some evenings will be.
What skill set/experience do you need?
Excellent communication skills, able to communicate efficiently at all levels; working knowledge of all relevant police force policies and procedures; planning and organising skills in order to effectively prioritise the needs of the customers; Good IT skills.
What will you benefit from?
• Excellent pension and holidays
Please note that this role will require security screening and vetting as part of the recruitment process.
If you believe you have the skill set and experience and you are available immediately then please send your updated CV to Naomi - Account Manager or call on 0161 817 3900
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Posted on: 15/03/2019
Listed to: 18/04/2019
Location: Liverpool, UK
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £20115
Job Hunting Tips:
"Preparation. You never know who you might meet so keep a copy of your CV with you at all times and have a brief elevator speech about what you can do."