Home › Jobs in Maidstone ›
Full time office support worker position, Maidstone
This is a permanent job listed by The Family Funeral Service
Full time office support worker
Description: Job from: The Family Funeral Service - Required by busy Funeral Directors in Maidstone and nearby offices. The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills. The abili...
Listed on: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 29/05/2019
Location: Maidstone, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £18076
Tips for this Role:
- Dress smartly. Be smart and groomed.
- Be yourself, upbeat, self-confident, frank and concise.
- Never be late. Plan for getting lost.
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Some useful things would be:
- Must be a pleasure to work alongside
- Great team working skills
- Have a helpful attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Be able to provide references from other roles
Common Interview Questions:
- What interesting experience do you possess?
- What kind of things are you passionate about?
- What things are you wanting to take on in your next position?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms