Home › Jobs in Brighton ›
Full Stack Software Developer job in Brighton
More information about this full time permanent role in Brighton listed by Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) closing by Wednesday 1st May 2019
Full Stack Software Developer
Date Posted: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 01/05/2019
Location: Brighton, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £45000
Interview and CV Tips
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Arrive on time, so you are relaxed and prepared for the interview.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
- Do not be late. Make plans for all eventualities.
- Interact subtly on the company's social media - maybe like a post.
- Eat well on the day - no spicy foods!
External Brighton Positions:
Typical Interview Questions:
- What do you think you can do for this company?
- Are you overqualified for this job?
- What is it that intrigues you in regard to this business?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms