Home › Jobs in Cambridge ›
Front End Developer role in Cambridge
More information about this full time permanent job role in Cambridge posted by TEC PARTNERS LIMITED ending on 14th November 2019
Front End Developer
Description: Posted by TEC PARTNERS LIMITED - Front End Developer Cambridge £40,000-70,000 (DOE) TEC Partners are pleased to be recruiting for a new ...
Date Posted: 03/10/2019
Applications Until: 14/11/2019
Location: Cambridge, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £40000
Interview and CV Tips
- Define clearly your career goals and why you want this job.
- Research the business, hiring manager, and job opportunity.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
Roles on other Boards:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Why did you resign from your last job?
- Do you prefer to work alone or on a team?
- What can you contribute to this company?
- How much money do you expect to get paid?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms