Home › Jobs in City Of London ›
City Of London: French Speaking Business Development Manager job role
Listed by Advancing People
French Speaking Business Development Manager
Description: Listed by Advancing People - Advancing People Multilingual - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Business Development Manager for their client ba...
Date listed: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 01/11/2019
Location: City Of London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £30000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Before applying for positions, make contact with your referees to ask permission."
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently
- You will be a team player and have a helpful attitude
- Have the ability to prioritise and make effective decisions
- Collaborative approach to working
- Success with meeting sales targets and can demonstrate results
Vacancies in towns and cities close to City Of London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms