Home › Jobs in Hounslow ›
French Speaking Accounts Payable Clerk job in Hounslow
More info for this full time permanent job role in Hounslow posted by Wade Macdonald closing on 29-05-2019
French Speaking Accounts Payable Clerk
Description: Uploaded by Wade Macdonald - French Speaking Accounts Payable Clerk - £25,000- £28,000 - Chiswick The company A fantastic global business based in Chi...
Posted on: 17/04/2019
Listed to: 29/05/2019
Location: Hounslow, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £25000
Interview and CV Tips
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Research the industry, hiring manager, and job opportunity.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
Jobs on other Boards:
These things would probably help you to get this job
- Good attention to detail
- Can operate under heavy pressure
- Someone who likes to 'muck in' and carry out a variety of tasks
- An eagerness to advance
- Keen and willing to learn new things
Popular Interview Questions:
- What are your salary expectations?
- Are you overqualified for this job?
- What have you learned from your past errors of judgement?
- What, do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms