Home › Jobs in Manchester Airport ›
Manchester Airport-based Freight Business Development job
Here's a position posted by First Choice Staff
Freight Business Development
Description: From First Choice Staff - Unrivalled opportunity for the deal maker! Join a UK owned Forwarder who gets awarded for providing high quality freight management solutions acro...
Added on: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 15/11/2019
Location: Manchester Airport, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £negotiable
External Help for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to present all of the skills you have that your CV can not communicate.
- Read about typical interviewer questions and devise your answers.
- Don't go off topic. Keep your brain on the things you are good at.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Make sure that latest social messages are interview safe.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Your CV does not earn the gig by itself. A CV's goal is to attain an interview. Ensure that your CV garners an interviewer's interest to land the interview which is where you try and win the role."
More Manchester Airport Jobs:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What are your wage demands?
- Have you had problems working for a superior?
- What are the most troublesome people to spend time alongside?
Positions in places close to Manchester Airport
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms