Home › Jobs in West Yorkshire ›
West Yorkshire-based Forklift Driver position
Here's a job placed by The Works Recruitment
Description: From The Works Recruitment Ltd - Forklift drivers required for a well known logistics and distribution company, working 3 on 3 off 12 hour days and nights, but may have some other...
Added on: 04/10/2019
Listed to: 15/11/2019
Location: West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £16965
External Help for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to present all of the skills you have that your CV can not communicate.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' letter by post.
- Read about the business, owner, and job opportunity.
- Consider your responses.
- Don't go off topic. Keep your brain on the things you are good at.
- Make sure that latest social media messages are not unprofessional.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"CV targeting. Make sure your CV is targeted to be appropriate for the company who will receive it. Tailor your CV to each job role you are applying for."
Fresh West Yorkshire Roles
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What serious barriers have you beaten?
- What salary are you seeking?
- What have you discovered about your previous gaffes?
Positions in places close to West Yorkshire
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms