Home › Jobs in Sheffield ›
Sheffield-based Floor Manager / Supervisor role
Placed by Ted Baker
Floor Manager / Supervisor
Description: Added by Ted Baker - TED’s Guide to what the Supervisor/ Floor Manager does around here Ted’s Mission Statement ...
Date added: 14/02/2019
Listed to: 28/03/2019
Location: Sheffield, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £negotiable
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Read about the industry, interviewer, and job role.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your team mates, boss or industry.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Do you think you're too good for this position?
- If ex-managers were questioned about why you should be set on, what would they mention?
- Explain to us why you would like to work for this company.
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Sheffield
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms