Home › Jobs in Baltasound ›
Baltasound: Flexi Social Care Worker - Nordalea Services role
Listed by Shetland Islands council
Flexi Social Care Worker - Nordalea Services
Description: Added by Shetland Islands council - Advertisement Details The purpose of the job is to actively provide person-centred care in accordance with relevant legislation an...
Date added: 19/04/2018
Applications Until: 02/05/2018
Location: Baltasound, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, part time negotiable
Yearly Salary: GBP £22737
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Think about your responses.
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Read up on the business, interviewer, and job role.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"When emailing CVs, capture the company's awareness with a short and succinct cover letter that details how your the vacancy."
Jobs on other Boards:
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Baltasound
© 2022 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms