Home › Jobs in Warrington ›
Warrington: Fire and Security Engineer job
Listed by 4Way Recruitment
Fire and Security Engineer
Description: Listed by 4Way Recruitment Ltd - Fire & Security Engineer // Fire Alarm Servicing & Installation // Fire & Security Service Engineer - Manchester / North West - £...
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Warrington, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £28000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't convey.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Check your recent twitter messages are interview safe.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Friendly nature with an excellent telephone manner
- A proven ability to work as part of a team
- A logical mind and strong work ethic
- Able to work on own initiative
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- For what reason do you want to work with us?
- What would you do if a line manager is at fault?
- For what motive did you leave the recent position?
- What appeals to you regards this business?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Warrington
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms