Home › Jobs in London ›
London-based Financial Planning Director role
Here's a position posted by MB Fitzgerald
Financial Planning Director
Description: From MB Fitzgerald - We currently require a Financial Planning Director to join a leading Wealth Management business based in either the City of London or West End off...
Added on: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 15/11/2019
Location: London, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £80000
List of Tips for this Position:
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Put on a nice suit. Be smart and groomed.
- Make sure your latest social posts are work-friendly.
- Be genuine, upbeat, sure of yourself, forthright and succint.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your workmates, boss or industry.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
More London Positions:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- Explain to me why you wish to work here.
- What did you love/detest about your most recent position?
- What are the most troublesome people to spend time alongside?
- Why were you made redundant?
External Help for Your Interview
Positions in places close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms