Home › Jobs in London ›
London-based Financial Institutions Development Executive Salary Negotiable +Benefits job role
Placed by Heat Recruitment
Financial Institutions Development Executive Salary Negotiable +Benefits
Description: Added by Heat Recruitment - An award winner and highly respected insurance brokerage who have grown through organic growth and acquisitions. This business has plans to...
Date added: 12/02/2019
Applications Until: 26/03/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £negotiable
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Be genuine, cheery, focused, sure of yourself, candid and to the point.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your team mates, boss or industry.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
More London Jobs:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Why are you resigning from your present job?
- What do you know about the business?
- How do you express the tempo of how you operate?
- How long do you imagine you want to stay with us?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms