Home › Jobs in Barnoldswick ›
Barnoldswick: Financial Accountant job role
Placed by RG Consultancy
Location: Barnoldswick, Great Britain
Employment Details:contract, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £40000
Description: Listed by RG Consultancy Ltd -
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a very successful company.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, plus other benefits.
Duties will include:
- preparing monthly Management Accounts
- posting journals and invoices
- accruals, pre payments
- expenses, banking, petty cash, cash flow
- financial reports, analysis and forecasting
- assisting with audits
- various other relevant ad-hoc duties
You will be CIMA/ACCA or qualified by experience with a solid all round Financial Accountants experience covering financial and management accounts.
Date listed: 26/02/2018
Applications Until: 09/04/2018
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Be sincere, cheery, attentive, positive, direct and concise.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Think about your responses.
Key things for this position:
- A strong determination to work hard, and develop in your role
- Ability to multi-task and work accurately under own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to prioritise, able to judge timescales and workload
- An ability to build and maintain great working relationships
- Confident and clear communication
External Barnoldswick Job Vacancies:
External Blogs for Your Interview
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms