Home › Jobs in York ›
York: Finance Officer job role
Placed by Page Personnel Finance
Description: Listed by Page Personnel Finance - Page Personnel are recruiting for a Finance Officer to join a growing Not for Profit organisation on a permanent basis based in York ...
Date listed: 10/10/2019
Listed to: 21/11/2019
Location: York, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £29000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Key things for this position:
- A keen eye for detail and high levels of accuracy
- Constantly seek out opportunities for self-development
- Ability to self-manage
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to York
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms