Here's a role placed by Sheridan Maine (Midlands)
Description: From Sheridan Maine (Midlands) - Sheridan Maine are working with an outstanding well established company who are looking for an experienced Finance Manager based in Telford.
As the Finance Manager you will be providing financial management services to Projects and or group of Projects and ensuring that projects operate an appropriate and effective set of financial controls. You will have a team of 7 people who you will provide support on related matters.
- Provide financial advice, support and challenge business development activities, including financial modelling.
- Partake in financial reporting and forecasting for projects.
- Manage cash flow to ensure optimum working capital.
- Liaise with project managers, commercial team and cost centre managers in regards to providing financial support and aid decision making.
- Actively participate in monthly business reviews
- You will also have the responsibility to recruit, retain and develop employees.
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified with minimum
- Project experience
- Strong use of excel
- Manager experience
- Salary up to £50,000
- Fantastic benefits
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Gym onsite
A great opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join a successful company based in Telford. This is a sensational environment to build individually and broaden your experience within a great company. Along with the fantastic benefits you will be rewarded with, you will have a great chance to join an outstanding team who will provide you the support and encourage your success.
Added on: 17/04/2019
Listed to: 29/05/2019
Location: Telford, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £45000
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Most job hunters believe that they cannot spend enough time from their education or a 'hard' job. While others drag their heels. Whatever their rationale, the ending is identical. Your job hunt will certainly waver and you'll be overlooked for crucial employment periods and key positions. So, get sorted soon by clearing a predetermined period of time every single week to get that job. Use a calendar or weekly planner - work backwards from your chosen goal date."
Additional Telford Positions:
It may be helpful to have: