Home › Jobs in Stratford ›
Finance Assistant position in Stratford
Detail about this full time temporary job role in Stratford placed by REED which finishes on October 17th 2019
Description: Uploaded by REED - Are you looking for your next Finance Assistant role? I am currently recruiting for my client based in Plaistow who is paying in betwe...
Posted on: 10/10/2019
Ends on: 17/10/2019
Location: Stratford, UK
Employment Type: temporary, full time 35-40 hours pw
Salary: GBP £22425
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Make clear your career goals and why you want this job.
- Eat well on the day - don't eat spicy foods!
These things would probably help you to get this job
- An eagerness to self-develop
- Keen and willing to learn new things
- Able to act in an appropriate way
- Be able to provide references from previous roles
- Someone who likes to 'muck in' and carry out a variety of tasks
Additional Stratford Jobs:
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms