Home › Jobs in Dover ›
Finance Assistant job, Dover
This is a permanent job role placed by Morgan Jones
Description: Job from: Morgan Jones - Are you an experienced Finance Assistant with a good understanding of general finance principles? Are you a team ...
Listed on: 09/10/2019
Applications Until: 20/11/2019
Location: Dover, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £20000
Tips for this Role:
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't have stinky ingredients!
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
Job Hunting Tips:
"After you've selected a calling or occupation, speak with leading voices in the area. A network should also punctured with school friends, lecturers, and those from forums."
Some useful things would be:
- A commitment to work hard
- Must conduct yourself in an appropriate manner
- Be able to build and maintain great working relationships
- A good colleague, capable enough to form practical collaborative rapport with colleagues
- Must be a pleasure to work alongside
Common Interview Questions:
- How would you operate if the manager was incorrect about something?
- What was your largest success in your previous job?
- Describe yourself to me.
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms