Home › Jobs in Bristol ›
Bristol-based Finance Assistant role
Here's a job role posted by Page Personnel Finance
Description: From Page Personnel Finance - Page Personnel Finance are pleased to be partnering with a fantastic Charity based in Bristol, to appoint a Finance Assistant, to report in to the...
Added on: 10/10/2019
Listed Until: 21/11/2019
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £20000
List of Tips for this Position:
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to present all of the skills you have that your CV can not communicate.
- Stipulate the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Read about typical interviewer questions and devise your answers.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Interact, perhaps, with the firm's twitter profile.
- Make sure that latest social media posts are interview safe.
External Bristol Positions:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- How long do you envisage you want to stay with us?
- Do you think you're the most suitable person for this job?
- What's your biggest employment regret?
External Help for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Bristol
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms