Home › Jobs in Basingstoke ›
Field Service Ticketing Supervisor position in Basingstoke
Here's more detail about this full time permanent job role in Basingstoke placed by Hemmersbach UK closing by Thursday 21st November 2019
Field Service Ticketing Supervisor
Description: Posted by Hemmersbach UK Ltd - Be part of us We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 40 subsidiaries worldwide, we...
Date Posted: 10/10/2019
Ends on: 21/11/2019
Location: Basingstoke, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Tips
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Arrive on time, so you are relaxed and prepared for the interview.
- Interact subtly on the company's social media - maybe like a post.
- Eat well on the day - no spicy foods!
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
Jobs available on other Boards:
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms