Home › Jobs in Uxbridge ›
Field Service Engineer role, Uxbridge
This is a permanent job listed by FMCV
Field Service Engineer
Description: Job from: FMCV - Our client is a leading coffee machine and vending machine service provider, and they are seeking an experience Field Service Engineer to join the...
Listed on: 15/03/2019
Ends on: 26/04/2019
Location: Uxbridge, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £28000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to show all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Learn about the company, hiring manager, and job role.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms