Posted by IMPRESSION RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Location: Harrogate, Great Britain
Employment Details:permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £25000
Description: Listed by IMPRESSION RECRUITMENT LIMITED -
EXCLUSIVE NEW ROLE at rapidly expanding and successful healthcare supplier for a highly capable Senior Field Service Engineer.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Management and motivation of the existing team
• Planned preventative maintenance to patient hoists, baths, beds, shower trolleys, changing plinths, scales and other equipment including a weight test where appropriate.
• Breakdown callout to equipment
• Diagnose and complete repairs works
• Install new equipment such as floor mounted hoists, celling mounted hoists, baths and wall mounted equipment such as adjustable height changing plinths.
• Install, wire and plumb simple laundry dosing equipment
• Delivering relevant equipment and legal training as part of installations, repairs and maintenance
Full training will be given on those areas specific to the operation.
• Experience in maintenance of this type of equipment
• Experience in customer contact and liaison
• Good grounding in mechanical engineering
• An electrical qualification by preference
• Some knowledge of plumbing would be great
• Engineers are all DBS-checked so you must be able to pass this
• Full, clean UK driving licence
• A can-do attitude
• Be ready and willing to be our brand guardian in the field
Experience of Arjo products would be beneficial but, not essential.
Great role in a company which is only set to grow! Sound like the new challenge for you? Email your CV today!
Date listed: 14/02/2019
Ends on: 28/03/2019
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"When you've picked a vocation or the perfect role, familiarise yourself with leaders in the industry. A network should also be made up of family, alumni, teachers, and past colleagues."
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Key things for this position: