Home › Jobs in Alness ›
Family Nurse FNP Nurse position in Alness
Here's more info about this full time permanent role in Alness posted by NHS Highland ending on 28th August 2019
Family Nurse FNP Nurse
Description: Posted by NHS Highland - Location – Alness Highland Health & Social Care Post Title – Family Nurse (FNP Nurse) Full-time 37.5...
Date Posted: 17/07/2019
Applications Until: 28/08/2019
Location: Alness, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Tips
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses. Quiz yourself in advance with some practice questions.
- Do not be late. Prepare for getting lost.
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to demonstrate all your qualities that a CV cannot list.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
- Eat well on the day - no spicy foods!
Additional Alness Positions:
Typical Interview Questions:
- What are you looking for in the next company?
- What relevant know-how do you possess?
- Do you take work home ?
- What is your greatest strength?
Roles in local areas
© 2022 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms