Home › Jobs in Warwick ›
Facilities/Events Coord role in Warwick
Detail about this full time temporary position in Warwick posted by CSW which finishes on November 7th 2019
Description: Posted by CSW - We are currently recruiting for a temporary specialist Facilities Co-ordinator to maximise business opportunities in respect of events, corporate func...
Date Posted: 10/10/2019
Listed to: 07/11/2019
Location: Warwick, UK
Employment Type: temporary, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £25350
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Research the firm, hiring manager, and job opportunity.
- Interact subtly on the company's social media - maybe like a post.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
- Be authentic, cheerful, focused, confident, frank and to the point.
- Do not be late. Make plans for delays.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms