Home › Jobs in Tameside ›
Tameside: EYFS Teaching Assistant - job role
Placed by Teaching Personnel
EYFS Teaching Assistant -
Description: Listed by Teaching Personnel - EYFS Teaching Assistant – Tameside An excellent opportunity has arisen for an early years Teaching Assistant to work in an average sized Primary...
Date listed: 18/10/2019
Applications Until: 15/11/2019
Location: Tameside, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £14820
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't depict.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
- Be sincere, cheery, focused, confident, candid and concise.
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
Additional Tameside Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- A great team player as well as work to own initiative
- Have a 'can do' mentality, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a positive manner
- Have competence to create and grow good workplace relationships
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Tameside
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms