Home › Jobs in Sheffield ›
Export Sales Administrator job role in Sheffield
Info about this full time permanent position in Sheffield posted by Sewell Wallis closing on 08-11-2019
Export Sales Administrator
Description: Posted by Sewell Wallis - Sewell Wallis are delighted to be helping a leading design and manufacture company in their search for an Export Sales Administrator to join their bus...
Date Posted: 11/10/2019
Listed to: 08/11/2019
Location: Sheffield, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours pw
Salary: GBP £20000
Interview and CV Tips
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer too quickly.
- Ask insightful questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Make good, first impressions - be polite with everyone you meet. Offer a firm handshake.
- Ensure your recent twitter posts are work-friendly.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
Typical Interview Questions:
- What do you expect from a line manager?
- What was most gratifying about your last role?
- How would you describe the pace at which you work?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms