This is a temporary job role placed by REED
Description: Job from: REED -
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Up to £16.64 per hour DOE – full time role based in Midlothian
Temporary role with a view to going permanent
Reed Business Support are currently recruiting for a full time Executive Assistant/Office Manager for one of our Clients based in Midlothian. This is a temporary role with a view to going permanent. This is a Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm and 37 hour per week role.
As this role is ideally due to start ASAP, candidates that are immediately available or have a short notice period would be at a distinct advantage. Candidates must also be able to interview on Tuesday 23rd April.
Duties involved in this role will include:
- Maintaining diaries and reminder systems
- Co-ordinating meetings, arranging the necessary facilities and ensuring all relevant documents are prepared
- Generating regular documentation i.e. letters, reports, statistics, publications and forms on a range of topics
- Managing any incoming and outgoing documentation, along with ensuring all records and databases are kept up to date to
- Organising travel arrangements, ensuring an informative itinerary is also provided
- Providing committee support e.g. organising the agenda, taking minutes and producing all follow-up documents
- Basic finance duties including processing expenses and ad hoc invoices etc
- General ad hoc administration duties
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have the following:
- Previous experience of working in an Executive Assistant or an Office Manager role
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Please note that applicants who do not meet the criteria above will not be considered for the role. If you do meet the criteria above and you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV via the advert ASAP or contact Katie MacDonald for more information on .
Listed on: 17/04/2019
Listed Until: 01/05/2019
Location: Midlothian, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: temporary, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £28392
Job Hunting Tips:
"Finding a suitable job is a job in itself. Build a plan of action and carry it out. Don’t just spend a hour or two a day and then give up. No business could continue to operate if it were only open for a couple of hours a day. Think of it as a job."
Some useful things would be:
Additional Midlothian Job Vacancies:
Common Interview Questions: