Home › Jobs in Great Abington ›
Great Abington: Executive Assistant job
Listed by REED
Description: Listed by REED - Executive Assistant to join a well-established and successful company offering excellent benefits and salary You will be w...
Date listed: 23/07/2019
Listed to: 08/09/2019
Location: Great Abington, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £28000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Think about your responses.
- Don't be late. Plan for the unexpected.
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
Key things for this position:
- At least 1-year work experience in a relevant or similar role or sector
- A good standard of education
- A multi-tasker with the ability to switch from task to task with ease and confidence
External Great Abington Positions:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- For what motive did you leave the recent position?
- How do you manage adversity?
- What was rewarding about your last job?
- Illustrate the aims of your career.
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Great Abington
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms