Home › Jobs in Great Abington ›
Great Abington-based Executive Assistant job
Here's a role listed by REED
Description: From REED - Executive Assistant to join a well-established and successful company offering excellent benefits and salary You will be w...
Added on: 23/07/2019
Listed Until: 08/09/2019
Location: Great Abington, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £28000
External Help for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Stipulate the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Consider your responses.
- Never be late. Plan for the unexpected.
- Sit down, be calm, take five minutes to ready yourself ahead of meeting the interviewer.
- Get there in time, to feel calm and ready for a great meeting.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' letter by post.
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- For what things did you quit the previous company?
- How do you operate under stress?
- What was gratifying about your last job?
- Give the aims of your career.
Positions in places close to Great Abington
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms