Home › Jobs in Great Abington ›
Executive Assistant job, Great Abington
Here's more detail about this full time permanent role in Great Abington listed by REED closing by Sunday 8th September 2019
Description: Uploaded by REED - Executive Assistant to join a well-established and successful company offering excellent benefits and salary You will be w...
Posted on: 23/07/2019
Applications Until: 08/09/2019
Location: Great Abington, UK
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £28000
Interview and CV Help
- Make clear your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Do not be late. Prepare for all eventualities.
- Take deep breaths, relax your face muscles, take 5 minutes to pause before the interview.
- Arrive on time, so you're relaxed and prepared for the interview.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness really helps in interviewing.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
Recent Great Abington Roles
Additional Great Abington Job Vacancies:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Why did you resign from your last role?
- How do you handle pressure?
- What was most satisfying about your most recent job?
- Explain to us your career goals.
Jobs in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms