Home › Jobs in Great Abington ›
Executive Assistant job, Great Abington
This is a permanent role listed by REED
Description: Job from: REED - Executive Assistant to join a well-established and successful company offering excellent benefits and salary You will be w...
Listed on: 14/06/2019
Applications Until: 18/07/2019
Location: Great Abington, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £28000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
- Never be late. Prepare for all eventualities.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
Some useful things would be:
- At least 1-year work experience in a relevant or similar role or sector
- A good standard of education
- A multi-tasker with the ability to switch from task to task with ease and confidence
Recent Great Abington Roles
External Great Abington Job Vacancies:
Common Interview Questions:
- Why did you quit your previous role?
- How do you control yourself under stress?
- What was most satisfying about your most recent role?
- Give to us your career goals.
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms