Home › Jobs in Carshalton ›
Examinations Invigilator job, Carshalton
More information about this part time contract job role in Carshalton placed by Blue Octopus Education closing by Thursday 21st November 2019
Description: Uploaded by Blue Octopus Education - Here at South Thames College, we are now looking for a bank of variable hours Examination Invigilators to manage the Group’s external examinatio...
Posted on: 10/10/2019
Listed Until: 21/11/2019
Location: Carshalton, UK
Type of Employment: contract, part time negotiable
Salary Amount: GBP £21626
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is powerful.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness really helps in interviewing.
- Do not speak negatively of former coworkers, bosses or sector.
- Don't cause unnecessary stress by concentrating on negatives.
Popular Interview Questions:
- Are you the most suitable person for this role? If so, why?
- How do you assess how successful you are?
- How would you describe your personality to us?
- What is your greatest failing?
Jobs in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms