Home › Jobs in Stockport ›
Estate Assistant job role in Stockport
Here's more detail about this full time temporary job in Stockport listed by ROCASA Consulting closing by Wednesday 29th May 2019
Description: Uploaded by ROCASA Consulting - Rocasa Consulting Ltd are looking to recruit a Estate Assistant based in Stockport, paying up to £14.16ph on a temporary basis for 2 months,...
Posted on: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 29/05/2019
Location: Stockport, UK
Employment Type: temporary, full time 35-40 hours per week
Salary: GBP £27300
Interview and CV Tips
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Interact subtly on the company's social media - maybe like a post.
- Arrive on time, so you are relaxed and prepared for the interview.
- Take deep breaths, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Why do you really want this job?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What will you do if you don't get a job offer?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms