Home › Jobs in City of London ›
ERM Senior Manager position, City of London
This is a permanent role posted by Hays Specialist Recruitment
ERM Senior Manager
Description: Job from: Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - Exciting Enterprise Risk Management Senior Manager Opportunity based in the City of LondonA European Banking Institution, based in the...
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Applications Until: 28/03/2019
Location: City of London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £40000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Learn about the firm, hiring manager, and job role.
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Read about popular interviewer questions and devise your answers. Test yourself beforehand with a few test questions.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Dress smartly. Be smart and groomed.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Readiness. Keep your CV on you always and practice a short sentence or two about your skills."
Some useful things would be:
- You will be a team player and have a helpful attitude
- A commitment to your professional development
- The ability to operate independently
- A strong determination to work hard, and develop in your role
External City of London Positions:
Common Interview Questions:
- How would you define your work ethic to us?
- If friends were asked why you should be employed, what would they claim?
- What do you know about the management team of our company?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms