Home › Jobs in Bolton ›
Environmental Health Officer role in Bolton
Here's more detail about this full time temporary job in Bolton listed by REED ending on 10th November 2019
Environmental Health Officer
Description: Uploaded by REED - A NEW and fantastic opportunity is available with a local authority in Bolton where you will be working as an Environmental Healt...
Posted on: 10/10/2019
Ends on: 10/11/2019
Location: Bolton, UK
Employment Type: temporary, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £31239
Interview and CV Tips
- Be authentic, cheery, self-assured, frank and succint.
- Keep wording professional at all times.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to show all your qualities that a CV does not list.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Don't speak negatively of former coworkers, employers or colleagues.
- Ask great questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
These things would probably help you to get this job
- Have the ability to prioritise and make effective decisions
- Able to communicate efficiently with people from all levels and backgrounds
- Ability to self-manage
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- What was your biggest failure in your last role?
- How would you describe your personality to others?
- Describe your work style.
- Why did you resign from your last job?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms