Home › Jobs in London ›
London-based Enterprise Account Manager role
Here's a job role placed by BMS Performance
Enterprise Account Manager
Description: From BMS Performance - It would be nice to work for a company that has an honest history of how it has grown since its inception - with our client you can really see tha...
Added on: 17/04/2019
Listed to: 15/05/2019
Location: London, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £55000
List of Tips for this Position:
- Eat properly before - and no stinky ingredients!
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negative thoughts.
- Make sure that recent social media posts are professional.
- Get there in time, to feel calm and ready for a great meeting.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Develop all the info needed in filling out a job application. Even if you are supplying a CV, it is possible that you will also be required to to complete a standard application for the HR team."
It may be helpful to have:
- Great at stimulating others
- A natural educator with leadership experience, you will constantly look for ways to share knowledge of best practice with those around you
- A high level of IT skills to include MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build and develop good relationships
- A good level of IT skills
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- For what reason do you want to work with us?
- What would you do if the manager is mistaken?
- How long do you envisage you want to stay with us?
- Would you take work home with you?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms