Here's more detail about this full time contract position in Cities in China posted by Elite Recruitment and Education with last applications by April 27th '19
Description: Uploaded by Elite Recruitment and Education -
Elite Recruitment and Education is now recruiting contracted and qualified English / ESL teachers for China's Kindergartens, Primary, Middle, Secondary, and Universities. Enjoy the low living expense while earning competitive wages teaching English in China. From getting your police background check, to arriving in China - we will help you step by step. Interested candidates please click the apply button below.
--------------JOB ONE: Public Universities-------------
(1) Students are adults from 18-25 years old. The class size is about 20-30 students.
(2) 16-22 classes a week. One class is about 40-50 minutes. NO OFFICE HOUR.
(3) Courses cover Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing, IELTS, Western Culture, Literature, Debating, or Linguistics etc..
(4) The contract length is optional, 3 months, half or one year. It will start anytime as your plans.
(5) Teaching materials are provided and feel free to have your own ideas.
(1) The salary is 8k-12kRMB monthly based on the teaching experience and degree.
(2) Fully furnished apartments near or on campus. The free water, electricity, heating, and maintenance are included.
(3) Annual bonus are up to 10kRMB or free round-trip tickets after fulfilling one year contract.
(4) 150-200 RMB overtime payment per class.
(5) At least two days off every week, winter and summer vocations, and all Chinese national holidays.
(6) Relocation supports (setting up SIM and bank cards, arrival pickup, and taking to hospital etc.) and free Chinese lessons(optional).
(7) Insurance provided.
(8) Visa application instruction.
--------------JOB TWO: International Schools--------------
(1) Teach 20-35 classes a week.
(2) Students are 3-16 year old.
(3) Courses are Oral English.
(4) At least 11 days paid holidays.
(5) Insurance provided.
(6) The contract length is one year. It will start anytime in 2019 or after and is renewable.
(7) Teaching materials are provided and feel free to have your own ideas..
(8) Chinese teacher assists in class.
(1) The Salary is 10-15kRMB after tax monthly.
(2) Fully furnished apartments near the school.
(3) Overtime payment is 150-200 RMB per class.
(4) Annual bonus is up to 10KRMB.
(5) Winter holiday and Chinese national holidays.
(6) Relocating support, as setting up SIM card, bank, and transportation cards, picking up at the airport, and renting apartments etc..
(7) Insurance provided.
(8) Free Chinese lessons (optional).
(9) Visa application instruction.
(10) Free meals (optional).
For Both Public Universities & International Schools.
(1) American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish, Singaporean, South African, and New Zealand passport holders with bachelor degrees or above; or non-native speakers with English-related bachelor degrees or above.
(2) At least two years teaching experience or over 120 hours TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate.
(3) Under 60 years old with good health condition.
(4) Clear criminal background.
Posted on: 16/03/2019
Ends on: 27/04/2019
Location: Cities in China, UK
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £22402
Job Hunting Tips:
"Examine yourself. A job search starts with you listing your character, enthusiasm, ingenuity, previous wins, know-how, and intention. How are you to find a job if you're not certain of what you wish to do and what you can offer a potential boss?"
External Cities in China Job Vacancies: