Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
English Teacher needed in the area job role in Manchester
Detail about this full time temporary job in Manchester placed by McGinley Education closing by Friday 26th April 2019
English Teacher needed in the area
Description: Posted by McGinley Education - McGinley Education are currently recruiting for a English Teacher in the Manchester area, starting as soon as possible, full time, long term with ...
Date Posted: 15/03/2019
Listed Until: 26/04/2019
Location: Manchester, UK
Employment Type: temporary, full time 35-40 hours pw
Salary: GBP £26000
Interview and CV Tips
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to demonstrate all your qualities that a CV cannot list.
- Be authentic, cheerful, engaged, sure of yourself, direct and to the point.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Ask insightful questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
- Don't speak negatively of former coworkers, employers or colleagues.
Job Hunting Tips:
"CV targeting. Make sure your CV is targeted to suit the employer who will receive it. Try to tailor your CV to each job you are applying for."
External Manchester Jobs:
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms