Home › Jobs in London ›
London: Engineering Recruitment Consultant role
Posted by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Engineering Recruitment Consultant
Description: Listed by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - Recruitment Consultant - London VictoriaRecruitment Consultant job, Hays, London Victoria, Fast Track to ...
Date listed: 10/10/2019
Listed to: 07/11/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £25000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Think about your responses.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Your CV does not earn the gig by itself. A CV's goal is to attain an interview. Ensure that your CV garners an interviewer's interest to land the interview which is where you try and win the role."
Key things for this position:
- A capable teammate, adept enough to initiate friendships
- An aspiring and enthusiastic ethic
- Complete other tasks as asked
- A hunger to advance
External London Positions:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What grabs you regards this business?
- Why did you walk away from your role?
- What do you require from your line manager?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms