Home › Jobs in Kemsley ›
Kemsley: Engineering Administrator job role
Placed by PDR Solutions
Description: Added by PDR Solutions - We are currently looking for a technically minded individual to assist our client within their quality and technical department Whilst you ...
Date added: 03/09/2019
Listed to: 21/10/2019
Location: Kemsley, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £24000
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Think about your responses.
- Take a seat, be calm, take a few minutes to set yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Be sincere, upbeat, engaged, self-confident, plainspoken and concise.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't convey.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - and no smelly meals!
It may be nice to have:
- Committed to work hard
- Be helpful
- Excellent attention to detail
- A reliable co-worker, adept enough to establish friendships
- Have a 'can do' attitude, prepared to help team mates in a constructive manner
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Kemsley
© 2022 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms