Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Manchester-based Engagement Officer - Welfare to Work role
Posted by Aspire Recruitment
Engagement Officer - Welfare to Work
Description: Added by Aspire Recruitment - Engagement Officer – Welfare to Work Manchester Up to £24,500.00 per year Full-time, Pe...
Date added: 09/10/2019
Listed to: 20/11/2019
Location: Manchester, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £24000
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Be genuine, cheery, attentive, positive, candid and succint.
It may be nice to have:
- A thirst to develop
- Be capable to create and grow good workplace relationships
- Keen and wanting to absorb
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Define the aims of your career.
- Recall a pressured time you had in your last job and what you did to get past it.
- What would you do if a line manager is mistaken?
- For what things did you leave the recent company?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Manchester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms