Home › Jobs in Dunoon ›
Energy and Building Services Project Technician position, Dunoon
This is a temporary role posted by Argyll & Bute council
Energy and Building Services Project Technician
Description: Job from: Argyll & Bute council - Department: Customer ServicesService: Facility ServicesSection: Property ServicesTeam: Energy and Building Servic...
Listed on: 25/01/2019
Ends on: 15/02/2019
Location: Dunoon, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: temporary, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £28304
Tips for this Role:
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
External Dunoon Job Vacancies:
Popular Interview Questions:
- Have you become furious at work? What did you do?
- Why were you sacked?
- What bad situations have you confronted at work?
- What are your monetary conditions?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms