Home › Jobs in Birmingham ›
Birmingham-based Employment Solicitor job role
Placed by Robert Walters
Description: Added by Robert Walters - An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Employment Solicitor to join a highly regarded national firm in their Nottingham office. This role is re...
Date added: 03/10/2019
Listed to: 31/10/2019
Location: Birmingham, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £41000
It may be nice to have:
- Drive and ambition
- Be able to provide references
- A high level of administration and organisational skills
- An ability to develop an understanding of user needs/requirements
- Ability to deal with high-pressure situations
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- For what one reason should we take you on?
- Do you think you're too good for this position?
- What pressured obstructions have you defeated?
- Have you been irate in a role?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Birmingham
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms