Here's a job listed by ABCAM
Location: Cambridge, United Kingdom
Structure:contract, full time Up to 40 hours pw
Package: GBP £negotiable
Description: From ABCAM -
EMEA Marketing Manager
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: FTC - Maternity Cover - 12 months, Full time
About this role
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing strategic and tactical marketing campaigns for the EMEA region, aimed primarily at driving incremental revenue.
This job is based in our Cambridge UK site and the job holder will work closely with other stakeholders across the globe.
You will be able to demonstrate marketing experience in the Biotech/Pharma or Life Sciences industry.
You will have proven ability to establish strong working relationships internally and externally. With strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate and present findings and recommendations effectively will be key to this role.
Ideally a minimum of a BSc in biological sciences, marketing or equivalent would be necessary.
Also travel is required in this role and is approximately 20% both domestically and international.
Revenue accountability: - Monitor and analyse revenue trends across EMEA and report monthly on performance. Develop and deliver revenue action plans as necessary.
• Develop relevant marketing strategies supporting incremental revenue generation for the regions which align with Global initiatives.
• Develop integrated, multi-touch marketing plans that align with business goals around acquiring new customers, and growing relationships with existing customers.
• Develop impactful lead generation campaigns that drive tangible opportunities for the sales organization.
• Develop regional promotion strategy to drive incremental revenue in target segments.
• Continually analyse markets, consumers and competitors and provide insights to proactively support the development and execution of marketing strategy.
• Analyse marketing results and implement refinements based on learnings.
• Identify, implement, test, measure, and optimize new growth tactics and marketing channels, staying on top of market trends and new opportunities.
• Develop highly collaborative relationships across all global departments and provide recommendations into new commercial opportunities to deliver revenue targets.
• Provide ongoing communication with management team on demand generation needs, priorities, and result
If this sounds like you, join us in our HQ at the brand-new facilities on the Biomedical Campus, South of Cambridge. To be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
No agencies please!
Added on: 14/02/2019
Ends on: 28/03/2019
List of Tips for this Position:
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Getting a new job can be hard work. Craft an approach and stick to it. Don’t take a couple of hours per day and stop. No workplace would operate if it opened for a few hours each day."
Jobs available on other Boards:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these: