Home › Jobs in Leeds ›
Leeds: Electrician role
Listed by The Recruitment Crowd (Yorkshire)
Description: Listed by The Recruitment Crowd (Yorkshire) Ltd - The Recruitment Crowd are currently looking for an Electrician based in the Leeds area working on a new build site. Required:...
Date listed: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 15/11/2019
Location: Leeds, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £33150
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Check your recent twitter and linkedin messages are positive.
- Think about your responses.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Before applying for positions, make contact with your referees to ask permission."
Jobs available on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- A keen eye for detail and high levels of accuracy
- Friendly nature with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work additional hours to meet the needs of the post as and when required
- Driven, motivated and ambitious
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What do you require from a supervisor?
- What are the most demanding people to spend time alongside?
- What stressful restrictions have you conquered?
- What aspects are you seeking in this job?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Leeds
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms