Home › Jobs in East Sussex ›
East Sussex: Electrician position
Posted by Morgan Hunt UK
Description: Listed by Morgan Hunt UK Limited - Electrician required for maintenance works within Social Housing covering the Havant & South Coast area. This is a permanent role with a salar...
Date listed: 15/03/2019
Listed Until: 12/04/2019
Location: East Sussex, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £28900
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Be sincere, upbeat, focused, positive, plainspoken and concise.
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Read up on the employer, hiring manager, and job opportunity.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
Key things for this position:
- A highly supportive and collaborative person
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- You will be a team player and have a helpful attitude
- A logical mind and strong work ethic
- Ability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
More East Sussex Positions:
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to East Sussex
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms