Home › Jobs in Leeds ›
Electrical Maintenance Engineer role, Leeds
This is a permanent job listed by Aqumen Business Solutions
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Description: Job from: Aqumen Business Solutions - Vacancy: Electrical Maintenance Engineer Location: Leeds (LS12) Hours: 4 Days On/Off (7am ...
Listed on: 04/10/2019
Listed Until: 01/11/2019
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
External Leeds Job Vacancies:
Common Interview Questions:
- Have you become furious at work? What did you do?
- What are your aims for the future?
- How would you operate if the manager was incorrect about something?
- How would you define the speed at which you work?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms