Home › Jobs in Glasgow ›
Electrical Detail Designer - Scotstoun - Contract Role job role, Glasgow
This is a contract role placed by Advantage Resourcing
Electrical Detail Designer - Scotstoun - Contract Role
Description: Job from: Advantage Resourcing - Electrical Detail Designer Scotstoun 5 months £25.97 LTD Advantage Resourcing are currently looking for an Electr...
Listed on: 13/08/2019
Ends on: 10/09/2019
Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: contract, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £50642
Tips for this Role:
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Read about popular interviewer questions and devise your answers. Test yourself beforehand with a few test questions.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
Some useful things would be:
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills
- A highly-driven individual, with strong learning agility, open to new challenges and happy to work with cross functional teams and cultures
- Have excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
More Glasgow Job Vacancies:
Common Interview Questions:
- What was your largest success in your previous job?
- Why do you want this position?
- Are you the best person for this role? Why?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms