Home › Jobs in Norwich ›
Norwich: Education Recruitment Consultant position
Posted by Step Teachers
Education Recruitment Consultant
Description: Listed by Step Teachers Ltd - We are expanding! Step teachers are a busy educational recruitment agency based in Norwich city centre. Due to expansion we are seeki...
Date listed: 11/10/2019
Listed to: 08/11/2019
Location: Norwich, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £18000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Be sincere, cheerful, engaged, positive, frank and to the point.
- Don't be late. Plan for all eventualities.
External Norwich Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- Should conduct yourself in an appropriate manner
- The right to work in the United Kingdom is necessary
- Is confident with speaking with clients and candidates on the phone or in person.
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Describe who you are.
- Would you choose to manage on your own or with colleagues?
- What do you know about the business?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Norwich
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms