Home › Jobs in Fetcham ›
Fetcham: Education and Training Manager job
Listed by Liberty Resourcing
Education and Training Manager
Description: Listed by Liberty Resourcing - My client, a leading merchandise association, are looking for a switched-on Education and Training Manager to join their new office in Fetcham....
Date listed: 08/02/2019
Listed to: 22/03/2019
Location: Fetcham, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £25000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Check that recent social media messages are professional.
- Be sincere, cheerful, attentive, positive, direct and concise.
External Fetcham Job Vacancies:
Key things for this position:
- The right to work in the United Kingdom is necessary
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks as requested
- An excellent colleague as well as work on your own initiative
- Dogged, strong and persistent temperament
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What do you hope you can produce for our firm?
- What aspects are you seeking in this job?
- What did you like or loath about your last job?
- What salary are you willing to take?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Fetcham
© 2022 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms